Neunaber Neuron Gain Intelligence
|Model:||Neunaber Neuron Gain Intelligence|
Epic Guitar Tone Without an Amp
The complexity of an amp modeler can feel overwhelming when all you want is awesome tone and feel that is easy to control. You want your guitar’s sound to be as versatile and unique as you are. And, of course, you want a solution that is convenient, easily portable, and doesn’t need to be turned up to 11 to sound great, whether you run direct or amplified.
Introducing Neuron Gain Intelligence — a dynamic multistage guitar preamp with compressor, noise gate, speaker simulator, presets and MIDI in a compact pedal format.
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
- Dynamic multistage gain architecture yields unparalleled control over the desired amount of distortion — producing harmonic structures that range from subtle to dense and complex. With its hyper-realistic feel, experience the joy of playing full-bore through an amp without the size, weight, cost and potential hearing damage.
- Unique design, based on years of research into amps and pedal circuits, is not a model, emulation or simulation of any particular amp. A unique, versatile sound — your secret weapon.
- Switchable Speaker Simulator for running direct or to a powered monitor/full-range powered cab, saving you the trouble of an outboard speaker sim.
- Neuron Commander Software (macOS/Windows) makes setup even easier. Use a USB-MIDI adapter (not included) to connect Neuron Commander Software. Of course, you can perform all setup directly on the pedal itself.
- True bypass switching ensures that Neuron is completely disconnected from your signal chain when not in use. It won’t change your tone unless you want it to.
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint. Neuron might be the most powerful guitar preamp for its size.
- Powered from a standard 9V pedal power supply (not included) and drawing less than 100 mA. Just plug it in to your existing pedalboard’s power supply. No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a high-current power port.
- Manufactured locally in Orange County, California USA. Support a small family-owned and operated business.
|Nominal input level||-10 dBV, instrument level|
|Input impedance||1 MΩ|
|Sample rate||96 kHz|
|Minimum latency||0.315 ms|
|Bypass||relay, true bypass|
|Input||9-12 V DC|
|Recommended adapter||9 V DC, 100 mA or greater pedal power supply|
|Connector||center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID|
|Dimensions||4.6” W, 2.8” L, 1.9” H / 116 mm W, 68 mm L, 47 mm H|
|Weight||0.564 lbs / 256 g|
|*See User Guide for complete specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice.|